IAM Engineer / Identity Access Management
- 2+ years’ experience working on Enterprise Wide Identity Solutions
- Ping Federate and/or SailPoint IdentityNow experience
- Knowledge of LDAP, MFA, PAM, SAML2 and API integrations
- Good written and Verbal communication skills
- Working with Agile methodologies desired
- Technical background with experience in software development and web technologies
- Working collaboratively with colleagues globally.
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way.
- Ability to work in a diverse global environment with a positive, goal-orientated approach.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and track progress across a variety of tasks.
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.