Data/CRM Product Owner
- Be the "go to" person for domain information and help the team gain access to expert stakeholders
- Provide timely information and decisions to the team
- Maintain an actionable and prioritised product backlog, of stories, defects, and other work items for the team
- Be an active participant in backlog refinement
- Co-write acceptance criteria with the team, and sign-off completed work against those criteria
- Facilitate requirements modelling sessions, including scoping, design planning, customer testing
- Educate team in the business domain and represent the team to stakeholders
- Through sprint reviews and demos ensure that we release high quality features and products to our customers
- Set and track business, customer and performance KPIs and NFR targets with the team
- Be the gateway to funding via the Product Council
- Accountable for backlog initiatives from conception, through delivery and into the customers’ hands.
- Represent the team to stakeholders and product and pro-actively communicate progress and achievements against KPIs.
- Understand and be an advocate for the product vision and how it fits into our strategic OKRS
- Contribute a genuine passion and enthusiasm for delivering excellent customer experience
- Inspire and motivate the team through a desire to succeed
- Champion and role model the importance of ongoing learning and continuous improvement
- Customer focus: Understands the customer, knows the importance of customer validation through user testing. Understands KPIs and NFRs how to identify and track. Takes time to understand and communicate the needs of end users and internal customers.
- Agile: Understands and can effectively contribute to agile rituals including, team planning sessions, refinement sessions, demos and retrospectives. Can create and review excellent user stories. Understands prioritisation and validation techniques based on customer and business value to manage a product backlog.
- Domain and technical knowledge: Can demonstrate a working understanding of the online gaming industry, product domain knowledge and wider digital trends. Can demonstrate an appreciation for the tech lifecycle and development processes.
- Product Lifecycle Management & Product Roadmap: Understands the product life-cycle stages and product performance. Can contribute to the creation of initiatives and the product council process. Is aware of competitor analysis and product market positioning. Can articulate the customer and business impact of the product.
- Vision and leadership: Understand the product strategic goals and how they fit into our broader business priorities. Shares the strategy positively with the team to build engagement and motivation. Ability to clearly articulate what is needed but trust the team to deliver the how.
- Experience of building team environments that are trusting, creative, challenging and psychologically safe.
- If you want to make an impact at a prestigious and dynamic business
- You enjoy the challenge of working for industry leading brands
- You are passionate and want to leave a legacy
- You love sports and/or online gaming
- A have a relentless customer focus
- You are driven by data and make data driven decisions
- A have a passion for Product as a discipline.
- You have intelligent and curious mind, a desire to continuously improve yourself and your teams
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.