- You’ll ensure that all designs meet the business needs, are clearly articulated, meet our standards of quality, and are well communicated outside of your architecture peers so that our teams clearly understand the why and the how, not just the what.
- You will develop and maintain the Trading Tech data technical roadmap capturing the as-is and to-be vision. This will be developed by working with our Engineers and Architects and must be presented / circulated to senior stakeholders.
- We’ll rely on your guidance on opportunities for technical adoption supporting our business targets. Working in partnership with Product Owners, Engineering Managers and Developers, you’ll make sure teams can realise the architecture and understand the approach by flexing your communication style to suit the audience.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end architectural design, governance adherence and stakeholder engagement for all of your solutions.
- Maintain a strong customer focus ensuring regular communication and reporting.
- Raise and resolve any architectural issues/risks that could have implications against the security model or would be detrimental to the delivery of our services.
- Engaging and directing any Proof of Concept’ or prototyping of solutions.
- You’ll already be a data solution architect, technical business analyst or principal data engineer looking for your next adventure.
- You’ll need to possess knowledge of real-time and stream analytics trends, plus Demonstrable hands-on experience implementing Big Data solutions using Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud or Azure.
- You’ll need to bring extensive experience and deep understanding in both traditional and modern data architecture and processing concepts, including relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL), data warehousing (e.g. Redshift, Snowflake), big data (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Flink) and NoSQL (e.g. Redis, Mongo, Dynamo) etc.
- You will have a well-rounded technical repertoire covering software design patterns, infrastructure design, business and process analysis, messaging systems, data stores, web-based systems and what makes it all tick.
- You’re driven by solving problems at enterprise scale in a near real-time environment where the data moves every second of every day and cannot stop without significant business impact.
- Ideally, you’ll be certified in AWS as a Solution Architect. If you don’t have the certifications yet, then don’t worry, as we’ll help you get there.
- Practical experience of UML design and business modelling tools such as ArchiMate would be a benefit but not a deal-breaker.
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual training budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
- Brand new, bright and comfortable office in the city centre with a garden roof terrace and incredible city view. Tram stop right outside the office. And yes - the office remains open if you choose to use it for reasons connected with your physical or mental wellbeing.
- Free underground parking space for cars, motorcycles and bikes.
- Great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Lux Med), fully paid Multisport pass or MyBenefit cafeteria points for employees on employment contract, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Flexible employment (B2B or Employment Contract to choose from).
- Creative rights scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, company competitions with cool prizes.
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun.
- Charity events (ask us about our scooter racing) and social activities - virtual for now but we can’t wait to throw one of our famous company parties or summer picnics
- Flexible working practices - in Covid-19 times we work from home.
- Ultimately depending on circumstances, you may be able to work up to 80% of your normal working time from home.
- Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all around the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Argentina, Morocco, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, Libya and many other countries.
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.