API Solution Architect
We wouldn’t be at the cutting-edge of online sports gambling without a talented technology team. There’s a lot going on #behindthebet and we are now looking for a Solutions Architect to join the team!
Your role in the team
- Engaging with all relevant stakeholders to elicit business objectives and relevant requirements.
- Translate business requirements into high quality solution designs that meet business needs
- Applying research, analysis and relevant industry knowledge to develop appropriate solution recommendations.
- Assuring solutions are fit for purpose, cost effective and adhere to relevant standards/regulation.
- Documenting solution architectures highlighting associated risks and technical debt where necessary
- Gaining approval for solutions through the relevant governance processes
- Effectively communicating the solution architectures to the business and technology colleagues
- Collaborating with teams, throughout the development lifecycle, to ensure alignment and, as subject matter expert, support successful delivery.
What we are looking for:
We are committed to responsible gambling, and we are looking for people who can support our ethos. To apply to this post, you will:
- Prior experience working as Solution Architect and the related processes, methods and tools
- Significant experience working with Agile software development teams and a good understanding of related practices.
- Significant experience defining complex web application architectures and high throughput, low latency software solutions.
- Experience with cloud technologies, notably AWS, and demonstrable knowledge of cloud migration strategies/tactics
What we offer
Our roles offer more than just a job, you’ll become part of the Grand Parade family! We have created an environment where our people can thrive. Check out some fantastic benefits on offer:
- Family Support - Industry-leading maternity and paternity leave and paid time off if you have caring responsibilities.
- Perks and discounts - Discounts at a range of high-street retailers
- Financial - Competitive salary, pension, and bonus schemes.
- Health & wellbeing - Tools and services to help support your well-being, including support with mental health and financial education.
- Hybrid working - Our employees can work from home up to 80% of the time with 20% of office time built in to ensure we get some face-to-face collaborative team time - and the chance for a coffee and a catch-up!
More about Grand Parade
At Grand Parade, we make a huge investment in everyone, offering great career development opportunities. Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We offer a fast-paced environment where we have fun, celebrate success, and give you all the support you’ll need to be your best self. Now part of 888 holdings group, together we’re on a journey to build a better business.
With us, you’ll benefit from flexibility and a culture built on trust. We’ll give you the space to be yourself and the tools you need to protect our customers while they play. We’ll invest in your future to help you develop your unique strengths and build a career that’s right for you.
At Grand Parade, we prioritise diversity, equity, and inclusion for the benefit of our company, employees, and communities. We foster a welcoming and safe workplace that values all forms of diversity and provides opportunities for growth.
Sound good? Then you belong at our place! The first step in the recruitment process is kickstarting your application, followed by an initial screening call and an interview stage.
Apply today to kickstart your application with the Grand Parade Family!
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.