Senior Software Developer in Test
- Experience with Python
- You can genuinely say you’re a strong developer in test, and you’ve used SQL, NoSQL to test complex data transformations.
- Experience in test development within automation frameworks, with a strong focus on the automation of CI Build, ETL Processes, Gatling, and Rest-assured frameworks
- It’s essential that you’ve got experience of the full SDLC in an equivalent environment.
- Experience with cloud solutions for Big Data (AWS, Snowflake, Astronomer) is a plus
- Agile mindset and practice in software development process e.g. Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD
- Test development within automation frameworks, with a strong focus on the automation of CI Builds, SQL Unit Testing and ETL Processes.
- Experienced in testing integrations with other services and capturing end to end performance.
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach).
- A great working in the atmosphere in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers.
- Competitive salary and benefits fully paid private healthcare, Multisport pass, daily fruit, and employee referral program.
- Flexible working practices
- And some fun in the office integration events and company parties, internal football league, gamification initiatives, FIFA, board games, company competitions with cool prizes.
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.