- End-to-end leadership and management of the team with a focus on delivery and team morale
- Work to & feed into development standards & best practices and ensure developers adhere to them
- Participating in all phases of SDLC, working on design, implementation & documentation of solutions in collaboration with developers and architects
- Overseeing QA area to ensure tests are aligned with the solution and complement tests written by development
- Representing the team and communicating non-technical and technical requirements to appropriate audiences
- Driving the improvements in KPI’s (code quality, defects, performance, security, resiliency) and ensuring technical debt is managed effectively
- Fostering DevOps mindset and making sure CI & release pipeline being set up for all applications delivered
- Supporting production environment for products and services delivered by the team during office hours
- Understanding strengths and weaknesses of team members; supporting their professional development; building career plans; making sure everybody has all the tools and opportunities to flourish
- Doing regular 1-to-1 catch-ups, objectives setting, probation assessment, staffing & recruitment activities
- 5+ years of professional development experience in frontend or full-stack development
- Strong sense of ownership and proven leadership experience (formal or informal)
- Experience in DevOps activities and delivering web applications to the production in an enterprise will be a huge asset
- Experience in automated software testing through unit/functional/integration test suites
- Approachable, rational & respectful
- Commitment and ability for being a role model for the team members
- Creative approach to problem-solving while keeping solutions as simple as possible
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal trainings, lunch and learn sessions and an individual training budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
- Brand new, bright and comfortable office in the city center with a garden roof terrace and incredible city view. Tram stop right outside the office. And yes - the office remains open if you choose to use it for reasons connected with your physical or mental wellbeing.
- Free underground parking space for cars, motorcycles and bikes.
- Great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Lux Med), fully paid Multisport pass or MyBenefit cafeteria points for employees on employment contract, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Flexible employment (B2B or Employment Contract to choose from).
- Creative rights scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, company competitions with cool prizes.
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun.
- Charity events (ask us about our scooter racing) and social activities - virtual for now but we can’t wait to throw one of our famous company parties or summer picnics
- Flexible working practices - in Covid-19 times we work from home.
- Ultimately depending on circumstances, you may be able to work up to 80% of your normal working time from home.
- Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all around the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Argentina, Morocco, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, Libya and many other countries.
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.