Senior Software Developer in Test (Front End)
- One of those who have a real impact on implementing test strategy within the department.
- Member of a supportive, creative and inspirational team of engineers.
- Creating the test strategy for the team
- Implementing and developing test automation across products and components responsible for session management and logging customers in, in alignment with the test strategy.
- Collaborating with the leadership team and stakeholders in developing and maintaining documentation describing test scope and test schedules.
- Developing, implementing and tracking on KPI metrics across multiple products.
- Developing, implementing test automation for the content of our websites.
- Experience in developing test automation within an Agile environment for front-end and API applications
- Ability to interact with colleagues from all disciplines and specifically work closely with the development teams
- Proven experience in writing solid automation from the ground up you will have the opportunity to explore each level of testing. A pragmatic but purist approach to testing and able to identify when best to apply
- Exposure /awareness to Performance testing using tools such as Gatling or JMeter
- Knowledge of GitLab and Jenkins CI
- DevOps mindset. Experience as a front-end developer or full-stack engineer would be an advantage.
- Ability to create Technical documentation that defines Automation best practices
- Good experience with Agile (Scrum and Kanban)
- You are an excellent communicator and facilitator. You’ll help drive the participation of both the customer and development teams, enabling collaboration and successful delivery of projects. As we are offshore, then excellent English skills is a must (both written and spoken)
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun. We do not like our colleagues to go hungry or thirsty, so events are always well catered.
- New modern, bright and comfortable office space, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers.
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
- Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach).
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Lux Med), fully paid Multisport pass, employee referral program, an extra day off for your birthday, daily fruits, and employee referral program.
- Flexible working hours.
- And some fun in the office integration events and company parties, internal football league, gamification initiatives, FIFA, board games, company competitions with cool prizes.
- Well stocked kitchens with fruit tea, honey, and lemon, foamy coffee machine, a vending machine with healthy foods and salads.
- Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, competitions with cool prizes.
- Family fun days, charity events (ask us about our scooter racing), company parties and social activities.
- Free parking for cars, motorcycles, and bikes.
- Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all around the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, and Libya.
- No boredom. Every day new challenges!
- Multiple products. Multiple teams. Real impact!
- Multinational environment!
- Many fantastic people from multiple countries.
- Dynamic environment. We are Agile!
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.