Senior Software Developer in Test
- Experience in developing test automation within an Agile environment for front-end and API applications
- Proven experience in writing solid automation from the ground up you will have the opportunity to explore each level of testing
- We are agile but we need you to have the ability to document a Technical Test Strategy that defines the approach and the level of quality we want to achieve
- A pragmatic but purist approach to testing and able to identify when best to apply.
- Doing whatever it takes to get a quality project delivered as a team is the goal
- You are an excellent communicator and facilitator.
- You’ll help drive the participation of both the customer and development teams, enabling collaboration and successful delivery of projects.
- As we are offshore, then excellent English skills is a must (both written and spoken)
- You are familiar with configuring testing CI/CD pipelines in tools such as GitLab
- Understanding of microservices and how to tackle them using the appropriate level of QA, plus experience with Cypress.
- You’ve worked in core project or helped to develop a framework and your customers were other developers expecting the highest possible quality of product
- You know how to measure the performance of React components and you put end-user experience as a priority
- Development opportunities, including IT, conferences, internal training, lunch & learn sessions and an individual development budget.
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
- New modern, bright and comfortable office space, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Lux Med), fully paid Multisport pass, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Garden roof terrace, with incredible views of the city, fresh fruit in the office every day.
- Well stocked kitchens with fruit tea, honey, and lemon, foamy coffee machine, a vending machine with healthy foods and salads.
- Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, competitions with cool prizes.
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun. We do not like our colleagues to go hungry or thirsty, so events are always well catered.
- Family fun days, charity events (ask us about our scooter racing), company parties and social activities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free parking for cars, motorcycles, and bikes.
- Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all around the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, and Libya.
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.