- Experience in developing test automation within an Agile environment
- Proven experience in writing solid automation from the ground up you will have the opportunity to explore each level of testing
- We are agile but we need you to have the ability to document a Technical Test Strategy that defines the approach and the level of quality we want to achieve
- A pragmatic but purist approach to testing and able to identify when best to apply. Doing whatever it takes to get a quality project delivered as a team is the goal
- You are an excellent communicator and facilitator. You’ll help drive the participation of both the customer and development teams, enabling collaboration and successful delivery of projects. As we are offshore, then excellent English skills is a must (both written and spoken)
- You’ve worked in core project or helped to develop a framework and your customers were other developers expecting highest possible quality of product
- You know how to measure performance of React components and you put end user experience as priority
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
- Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach).
- A great working atmosphere in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers.
- Competitive salary and benefits fully paid private healthcare, multisport pass, daily fruit, and employee referral program.
- Flexible working practices
- And some fun in the office integration events and company parties, internal football league, gamification initiatives, FIFA, board games, company competitions with cool prizes.
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.