Software Developer in Test
- Taking care of quality of products
- Preparing automations which will test the application to maximum possible extend
- Looking under the hood’ and having an appreciation of the system architecture and how it needs to be tested
- Customer eccentric, you understand, you care and grab opportunities to improve at every opportunity
- Organizing and executing releases
- Experience in developing test automation within an Agile environment for front-end and API applications
- Proven experience in writing solid automation from the ground up you will have the opportunity to explore each level of testing
- You are familiar with configuring testing CI/CD pipelines in tools such as GitLab
- We are agile but we need you to have the ability to document a Technical Test Strategy that defines the approach and the level of quality we want to achieve
- A pragmatic but purist approach to testing and able to identify when best to apply. Doing whatever it takes to get a quality project delivered as a team is the goal
- You are an excellent communicator and facilitator. You’ll help drive the participation of both the customer and development teams, enabling collaboration and successful delivery of projects. As we are offshore, then excellent English skills is a must (both written and spoken)
- Understanding of microservices and how to tackle them using the appropriate level of QA, plus experience with Cypress.
- You’ve worked in core project or helped to develop a framework and your customers were other developers expecting highest possible quality of product
- You know how to measure performance of React components and you put end user experience as priority
- Gitlab CI
- Need to have strong interpersonal skills in order to cooperate well with many different stakeholders.
- Analytical approach and mindset.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable with many levels of stakeholders in your daily work.
- You love working with and learning new technologies and architectures.
- Good communication and people skills, in a technical or non-technical context.
- Knowledge high availability scenarios.
- A strong drive and the ability to see through tasks and projects to the end.
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal trainings, lunch and learn sessions and an individual training budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
- Brand new, bright and comfortable office in the city center with a garden roof terrace and incredible city view. Tram stop right outside the office. And yes - the office remains open if you choose to use it for reasons connected with your physical or mental wellbeing.
- Free underground parking space for cars, motorcycles and bikes.
- Great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Lux Med), fully paid Multisport pass or MyBenefit cafeteria points for employees on employment contract, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Flexible employment (B2B or Employment Contract to choose from).
- Creative rights scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, company competitions with cool prizes.
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun.
- Charity events (ask us about our scooter racing) and social activities virtual for now but we can’t wait to throw one of our famous company parties or summer picnics
- Flexible working practices - in Covid-19 times we work from home.
- Ultimately depending on circumstances you may be able to work up to 80% of your normal working time from home.
- Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all round the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, Libya and many other countries.
Join us behind the bet
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.