Full-time Share your career expectations with us and we will try to find the best fit for you in Grand Parade! Let us do the work and find the best fit for you - if you feel like GP is the place for you and you have experience in any of the below technologies, apply now! You may be a Front- end Developer, Java Developer, Scrum Master, QA Engineer, Mobile Developer (iOS/Android) Cloud Engineer, Application Architect, Dev Lead, Pega Developer ...well... there’s actually something for everyone here! We are working in a very dynamic environment where a lot is changing, hence we are expanding our teams quickly and therefore we are so keen to chat with talented people! Get in touch with us - we will review your application across all our open roles and arrange a conversation with you to discuss your expectations and the current possibilities in Grand Parade. We are the real tech hub and want to expand it with the best players in the field - you may just be one of them! What kind of roles you can expect?
We are looking for candidates who are keen to develop into the Architect role and have very strong technical background and knowledge or that are already in the Architect role, of course. We need someone who has strong understanding of the most important aspects of architecture: Design Patterns, Application Security, REST API design principles etc. Front End Developer roles:
We are looking for Java developers for most of our channels. You will be responsible for building world’s most trusted digital gambling brand. What’s more we are using Java8 up to Java11 so you will have opportunity to work with new technology stack! We are big fan of clean code. We are looking also for more experienced developers who are keen to lead the team too. Scrum Master roles:
We are looking for experienced Scrum Master who will support our team members in project execution; Project Managers / Product Owners in planning, synchronization and stakeholders’ communication. Cloud Engineer roles:
We have many opportunities when it comes to cloud technologies. Our roles are for Senior and Regular Specialist who wants to develop their skills in Cloud. We are looking for AWS experts, Software Engineers and DevOps Engineers. Main tools/technologies: AWS, Puppet/ Terraform, Linux, Bash, Container orchestration Scala Developer roles:
Scala is cool and we know about that, that’s why we develop our products with this language. We are working on Big Data, using Cassandra, Kafka and more! We are looking for Scala Developers to our Retail US (Vegas) project that is being launched. Would you like to work with the best Scala developers in Poland? No problem they are already on board. Additional opportunities in GP: If you feel that neither of above are within you area of expertise, do not worry we also have various operations’ kind of roles. We are also looking for project managers, IT analysts, production operations analysts and more. Feel free to apply if you have IT experience and you are close with technology we are constantly growing, hence we are open to talk to you! :) About us
Working with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites just to name a few. We process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that’s the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. We deal with more than 20 million users and 160 terabytes of data daily. Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you. Our office sits on Kotlarska and our modern building has a range of different workspaces, hangouts and breakout areas to suit your every need. Situated in the center of Krakow next to Vistula river we’re in the heart of one of the world’s most iconic cities. In fact, why not have a sneak peek around our office with Street View and see if you can picture yourself here. What we offer
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
- Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds, Stockholm, Malta and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach).
- New modern, bright and comfortable office space, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Enel-Med), filly paid Multisport pass, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Garden roof terrace, with incredible views of the city, and fresh fruit in the office.
- Well stocked kitchens with fruit tea, honey and lemon, foamy coffee machine, vending machine with healthy food and salad.
- Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, competitions with cool prizes.
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun.
- We don’t like our colleagues to go hungry or thirsty, so events are always well catered.
- Family fun days, charity events (ask us about our scooter racing), company parties and social activities.
- Flexible working practices
- Excellent city centre location with a tram stop right outside the office, and free parking spaces cars, motorcycles and bikes.
- Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all round the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, and Libya.
Let us help you develop your career further!