Mid/ Senior Software Developer in Test
- Pragmatic. You are pragmatic and you are focused on delivering robust solutions to production.
- Curious & Team Player. You are interested in learning from other team members and supporting them if needed. What is more you are good at effective and respectful communication. While we write code individually, we succeed or fail as a team.
- Always learning. You should always be seeking to learn something new and working out how you can pass this knowledge to your team members.
- Ownership. You have strong sense of ownership for the work you done - you build it, you own it. Actively taking actions, by not ignoring real problems, speaking up when you see an issue, always looking for improvement.
- Experience in test automation and testing frameworks (e.g., Java + JUnit)
- Experience in manual testing (more specific)
- Experience in preparing and implementing test scenarios
- General knowledge of software QA concepts, methodologies and processes
- Basic experience with GIT
- Knowledge of or experience with programming in Swift
- Knowledge of or experience with test automation in Swift (XCTest)
- Knowledge of Robot Patter (or similar, e.g.: Page Object Pattern)
- Experience with proxy/debugging tool (Charles, Proxyman) for HTTP calls
- Knowledge of or experience in CI/CD
- Experience in testing mobile apps (preferably iOS)
- Experience of working in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience in testing APIs
- Experience in non-functional testing (e.g., Performance, Exploratory)
- MacBook Pro hardware.
- Possibility to work from home up to 80% (This is after COVID, right now, it’s 100% work from home)
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds, Malta and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach)
- Flexible working practices.
- New modern, bright and comfortable office space, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (LuxMed), fully paid Multisport pass, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday
- Garden roof terrace, with incredible views of the city, and fresh fruit in the office
- Well stocked kitchens with fruit tea, honey and lemon, foamy coffee machine, vending machine with healthy food and salad
- Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards/pool, table tennis, football league, board games, competitions with cool prizes
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun
- We don’t like our colleagues to go hungry or thirsty, so events are always well catered for.
- Family fun days, charity events (ask us about our scooter racing), company parties and social activities.
- Excellent city center location with a tram stop right outside the office, and free parking spaces for cars, motorcycles and bikes
- Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all round the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, and Libya
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.