Full Stack Developer (.Net/React)
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Preparing and producing releases of software components.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Planning scrum sprints with PO, Architect, Team Lead
- Providing accurate estimations on both front-end and back-end t
- Taking responsibility for the product and your contributions to it. Reviewing code and providing constructive feedback
- Lookout for strategies on migrating existing AngularJs application into a newer framework applying best practices and patterns
- Collaboration with QA to ensure tests are aligned with the solution and complement tests written by development
- Contributing to CI & release pipeline
- Organizing & executing releases
- Supporting production environment for products and services delivered by the team during office hours
- Proven working experience in modern web development using at least one of the following technologies: React, Angular (or AngularJs) and VueJs
- Good knowledge of C# and React programming (min. 2 years)
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using .NET platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of REST APIs and integration patterns with 3rd party services
- Experience with logging tools like Splunk
- Experience with CI/CD, deployment pipeline
- Experience with distributed version-control system like Git
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Experience in working with CSS and some preprocessor (LESS, SASS)
- Basic knowledge of SQL databases such as SQL Server
- Experience in NodeJs
- Basic understanding of AWS / Cloud technologies
- Experience working in a DevOps culture
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
- Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds, Stockholm, Malta and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach).
- New modern, bright and comfortable office space, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Enel-Med), filly paid Multisport pass, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Garden roof terrace, with incredible views of the city, and fresh fruit in the office.
- Well stocked kitchens with fruit tea, honey and lemon, foamy coffee machine, vending machine with healthy food and salad.
- Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, competitions with cool prizes.
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun.
- We dont like our colleagues to go hungry or thirsty, so events are always well catered.
- Family fun days, charity events (ask us about our scooter racing), company parties and social activities.
- Flexible working practices
- Excellent city centre location with a tram stop right outside the office, and free parking spaces cars, motorcycles and bikes.
- Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all round the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, and Libya.
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.