Full Stack Developer
We are actively seeking a dynamic and highly skilled frontend engineer to join our innovative development team. As a pivotal member of our crew, you will bring your expertise in React frontend development to the forefront, shaping the digital experiences of our web applications. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in not just maintaining but elevating our applications to deliver an outstanding user experience. Join forces with our collaborative team of designers, backend developers, and product managers to craft responsive, high-performance, and visually captivating web applications that leave a lasting impression on our customers. If you’re passionate about pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in frontend development, we want to hear from you!
What you will be doing
- Working closely with product managers and designers to effectively translate design concepts into functional and responsive user interfaces.
- Taking charge of optimizing applications for superior performance, ensuring fast loading times and delivering a seamless user experience.
- Implementing and maintaining robust unit tests to uphold code quality and reliability standards throughout the development lifecycle.
- Proactively identify and address technical debt, focusing on maintaining a scalable and efficient codebase.
- Identifying and resolve performance bottlenecks to sustain a high level of application responsiveness.
- Investigating, troubleshooting, and promptly resolving bugs and issues reported by users, contributing to overall application stability and user satisfaction.
Who we are looking for
We are committed to responsible gambling, and we are looking for people who can support our ethos. To apply to this post, you will:
- Experience with state management libraries (e.g., Redux, MobX) and a solid understanding of component-based architecture and proficiency in utilizing modern frontend build tools and package managers such as Webpack and npm.
- Knowledge of responsive web design principles and mobile-first development practices and understanding of RESTful APIs and proficiency in asynchronous programming.
- Strong problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail and excellent communication and teamwork skills, essential for effective collaboration within a development team.
What we offer
Our roles offer more than just a job, you’ll become part of the Grand Parade family! We have created an environment where our people can thrive. Check out some fantastic benefits on offer:
- Family Support - Industry-leading maternity and paternity leave and paid time off if you have caring responsibilities.
- Perks and discounts - Discounts at a range of high-street retailers
- Financial - Competitive salary, pension, and bonus schemes.
- Health & wellbeing - Tools and services to help support your well-being, including support with mental health and financial education.
- Hybrid working - Our employees can work from home up to 80% of the time with 20% of office time built in to ensure we get some face-to-face collaborative team time - and the chance for a coffee and a catch-up!
More about Grand Parade
At Grand Parade, we make a huge investment in everyone, offering great career development opportunities. Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We offer a fast-paced environment where we have fun, celebrate success, and give you all the support you’ll need to be your best self. Now part of 888 holdings group, together we’re on a journey to build a better business.
With us, you’ll benefit from flexibility and a culture built on trust. We’ll give you the space to be yourself and the tools you need to protect our customers while they play. We’ll invest in your future to help you develop your unique strengths and build a career that’s right for you.
At Grand Parade, we prioritise diversity, equity, and inclusion for the benefit of our company, employees, and communities. We foster a welcoming and safe workplace that values all forms of diversity and provides opportunities for growth.
Sound good? Then you belong at our place! The first step in the recruitment process is kickstarting your application, followed by an initial screening call and an interview stage.
Apply today to kickstart your application with the Grand Parade Family!
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.