Front End Developer (Senior/Mid level)
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- Experience with high traffic projects
- Attention to details, and the ability to be self-reliant, communicative and a good team member
- Knowledge of SVG, Canvas, socket.io, Backbone.JS, Angular.JS, Ember.JS
- Experience in visualizations and animations
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from
- Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach)
- A great working atmosphere in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers
- Competitive salary and benefits fully paid private healthcare, multisport pass, daily fruit, and employee referral program
- Flexible working practices
- And some fun in the office integration events and company parties, internal football league, gamification initiatives, FIFA, board games, company competitions with cool prizes
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.