Front End Developer (Senior/Mid level)
- Implement software at a high level of quality, covered with high level of test coverage in a modular design
- Investigate, reproduce and resolve defects
- Work to & feed into development standards & best practices
- Setup & maintenance of development environment(s)
- Refactor code where there’s benefit in doing so
- Review code and provide constructive feedback
- Ensure non-functional requirements are met by deliverables
- Take responsibility for the product and your contributions to it
- Collaborate with QA to ensure tests are aligned with the solution and complement tests written by development
- Organize & execute releases
- Adhere to application architecture, or define with architects and senior developers
- Developing complex single page applications with one of modern frameworks (React preferably)
- Experience in automated software testing through unit/functional/integration test suites
- Experience in cloud technologies and tools (AWS, Terraform)
- Experience in build/deploy automation through common DevOps tools and technologies (Docker Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- Experience in / knowledge of Agile delivery principles and practices such as Scrum or Kanban
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal trainings, lunch and learn sessions and an individual training budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
- Brand new, bright and comfortable office in the city center with a garden roof terrace and incredible city view. Tram stop right outside the office. And yes - the office remains open if you choose to use it for reasons connected with your physical or mental wellbeing.
- Free underground parking space for cars, motorcycles and bikes.
- Great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (LuxMed), fully paid Multisport pass or MyBenefit cafeteria points for employees on employment contract, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Flexible employment (B2B or Employment Contract to choose from).
- Creative rights scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, company competitions with cool prizes.
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun.
- Charity events (ask us about our scooter racing) and social activities virtual for now but we can’t wait to throw one of our famous company parties or summer picnics
- Flexible working practices - in Covid-19 times we work from home.
- Ultimately depending on circumstances you may be able to work up to 80% of your normal working time from home.
- Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all round the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, Libya and many other countries.
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.