Front- End Web Developer
Do you want to build platforms that are used by tens of millions of people around the world each week?
Then look no further! We have exciting opportunities for Mid to Principal Front End Developers and we want to hear from you!
We make a huge investment in everyone, offering great career development opportunities. Our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we thrive in a fast-paced environment where we have fun, celebrate success and give you all the tools you’ll need to be your best self. It’s not just our colleagues we look after we’ve got a responsibility to our customers too and we work hard on our ambition to promote safe online platforms.
Your role in the team
You, as a front-end developer, will take part in many SDLC steps. You’ll design and brainstorm with the team about technologies and solutions. You’ll have a passion for research and development, where you’ll write prototypes and battle test ideas.
- Research and develop high performing, customizable web components and solutions
- Designing software solutions and following common patterns
- Drive the optimization of cross-browser web components
- Support diverse clients from high powered desktop to tablets and mobile phones
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstraction
- Maintaining automated unit and integration test cases
- Work on CI/CD and implement frontend performance quality gates
- Write reusable libraries
- Ability to do code reviews, pair programming
- Experience in research, analysis and documentation
- Familiarity with Node.js
- Understanding and experience of React (or similar library)
- Familiarity with CI/CD
- Experience with GIT
What’s in it for you?
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual training budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
- Free underground parking space for cars, motorcycles and bikes.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Lux Med), fully paid Multisport pass or MyBenefit cafeteria points for employees on employment contract, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Flexible employment (B2B or Employment Contract).
- Creative rights scheme.
- Flexible working hours- with 80% working from home and 20% in the office- balance policy
William Hill in Krakow
Our office sits on Kotlarska and our brilliant building has a range of different workspaces, hangouts and breakout areas to suit your every need. Situated in the centre of Krakow next to Vistula river we’re in the heart of one of the world’s most iconic cities. There are parks everywhere, you can enjoy a walk along Planty, or go to Kociuszko Mound to admire the city from above. With plenty of culture on your doorstep, you’ll be spoilt for choice. In fact, why not have a sneak peek around our office with Street View and see if you can picture yourself here.
Join us #behindthebet
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.