ETL Engineer (mid/senior)
- You’re an expert in data engineering and data quality
- You’re a strong developer, and you’ve used SQL to handle large data sets and complex data transformations.
- You have experience with Python (or you are strong developer in any language with desire to learn python)
- It’s essential that you’ve got experience of the full SDLC in an equivalent environment.
- You have worked in small focused scrum teams delivering events driven integrations across multiple teams.
- You’re experienced in working within an integration environment with testers to ensure end to end performance and resilience SLA’s can be achieved.
- Experience in writing well designed, testable, efficient code which follows good coding standards
- Agile mindset and practice in software development process e.g. Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD
- Experience with Big data platforms: Apache Spark / Hadoop is a plus
- Experience with cloud solutions for Big Data (Snowflake, GCP BigQuery, AWS Redshift) is a plus
- Experience with data pipelines (e.g. Airflow) and streaming processing (Kafka, Kinesis, Spark Streaming, Flink) is a plus
- Experience with supporting Data Scientist (Machine Learning) is a plus
- You have experience mentoring other engineers (if you’re applying for a Senior role)
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach).
- A great working atmosphere in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers.
- Competitive salary and benefits fully paid private healthcare, multisport pass, daily fruit, and employee referral program.
- Flexible working practices
- And some fun in the office - integration events and company parties, internal football league, gamification initiatives, FIFA, board games, company competitions with cool prizes.
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.