- Exhibit our values in all activities
- Exhibit Lean-Agile & servant leadership mind-set
- Facilitate a healthy team dynamic
- Instil a continuous improvement mind-set & culture
- Challenge old norms
- Drive continuous improvement in teams based on data &evidence
- Identify and remove impediments to ensure smooth and sustainable flow of work
- Ensure key CPTO metrics are available & effective (e.g. DORA, OKRs, team metrics)
- Ensure that teams meet standards and achieve Guided Continuous Improvement
- Collaborate with coaches
- Ensure teams embrace Disciplined Agile (DA) Principles and implement practices
- Ensure team/s identify & establish DA lifecycle & continually improve Way of Working
- Ensure all ceremonies (e.g. Retrospectives) are effective and are improving
- Actively contribute to shaping& guiding effective communities.
- Support the building of multi-disciplined T-shaped delivery teams
- Manage day-to-day Risks, Issues, Dependencies and eliminate organisational impediments
- Ensure that team planning & estimating is effective
- Focus team/s on delivering work to achieve commitments & agreed iteration goal
- Support Head of Product & Head of Engineering in their delivery of product releases that are valuable and reliable
- Support the Product Owner who will manage the backlog and guide the team
- Manage communication with leadership, teams and other stakeholders to facilitate smooth and clear communication, ensuring transparency and alignment
- Proven experience working with agile development teams
- Experience as a scrum master or agile project Lead
- Excellent communication skills - both spoken and written English
- Experience of working in a multinational company with multiple locations
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experience in managing risks and solving issues
- Knowledge, certification, experience using Agile approaches (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban, SaFE, Nexus, DSDM, AgilePM)
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Contributing to the Agile Centre of Excellence
- Coaching and facilitation skills& qualifications
- Technology background or qualification (Computer Science degree or equivalent)
- Experience as a delivery lead, project manager, scrum master, software developer, QA, engineer in an Agile environment
- Demonstrate good usage of JIRA, Confluence and GIT
- CDA, CDALSM, CDAI, CDAC certifications from PMI are desirable
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
- Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds, Stockholm, Malta and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach).
- New modern, bright and comfortable office space, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (LuxMed), fully paid Multisport pass, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Garden roof terrace, with incredible views of the city, and fresh fruit in the office.
- Well stocked kitchens with fruit tea, honey and lemon, foamy coffee machine, vending machine with healthy food and salad.
- Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, competitions with cool prizes.
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun.
- We don’t like our colleagues to go hungry or thirsty, so events are always well catered.
- Family fun days, charity events (ask us about our scooter racing), company parties and social activities.
- Flexible working practices
- Excellent city centre location with a tram stop right outside the office, and free parking spaces cars, motorcycles and bikes.
- Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all round the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, and Libya.
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.