Agile Performance Lead
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an innovative technology hub here at William Hill as a Agile Performance Lead. You’ll be partnering with our William Hill teams to drive impactful change. You’ll use your breadth of skills and experience to guide and drive and shape our teams to achieve Autonomy, Alignment and Accountability for delivering value to our customers.
Your role in the team
- As an Agile Performance Lead, your role will be to give the team the best possible opportunity to succeed in a variety of environments
- Working closely alongside Software Engineer teams driving improvements
- You’ll create and strive to sustain high performing software development teams
- You’ll use appropriate metrics to track the team’s health, manage expectations and highlight and improve inefficiencies in ways of working
- You’ll be able to work independently and proactively with a getting things done attitude, often with limited or ambiguous data from a variety of sources
- You’ll coach teams to enhance their agility and help them develop
- You’ll use varying tools and techniques to support problem solving within the teams
- You’ll enable teams by identifying and removing risks and impediments
- You’ll build a positive, psychologically safe culture to ensure you get the most from the team, and don’t forget to celebrate the team’s successes along the way!
- You should have worked with software development teams driving a culture of continuous improvement
- You should also have demonstrable experience of different agile and continuous improvement methods, tools, and practices (Scrum, Kanban, Lean) and be able to pragmatically apply them as required
- Enthusiastic and a great motivator
- Emotionally intelligent and self-aware
- Proactive and pragmatic
- Excellent communicators, facilitators, and influencers
What We Offer
Our flexible benefits package includes a competitive package and bonus and a range of lifestyle benefits plus a heavily discounted zone 1-6 Oyster card if you join us in London. In addition to the standard 25 days holiday, you’ll get an extra day off for your birthday. If you’re looking for long term career development, our global business is the ideal place to establish yourself and make an impact
We take the safety and wellbeing of our employees seriously especially at this challenging time. We have put in place robust Covid 19 measures and are supporting our new employees with a smooth mixture of in-person & remote onboarding and training programme to make you feel safe, welcome and part of our team.
We offer a balanced approach to office and home working - now and for the long-term future. We know that not everyone is the same, many people have embraced the home working whilst others can’t wait to get back. Therefore, we are offering our employees the opportunity to work from home up to 80% of the time with 20% of office time built in to ensure we get some face-to-face collaborative team time - and the chance for a coffee and catch up!
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.