Cloud and System Engineer
- Building and maintain our Kubernetes clusters.
- Pushing forward our Infrastructure-as-Code approach based on Ansible, Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Developing automation tools to support our services and infrastructure.
- Developing our deployment teams and development pipeline.
- Supporting our engineering team to automate the application lifecycle through building, testing, staging and deploying by using DevOps and Continuous Delivery/Deployment best practices.
- Developing effective tooling, alerts, and response to identify and address reliability risks of our services.
- Participating in technical discussions about the technical roadmap.
- You will also keep up-to-date with the latest tools and features that could help our teams perform even better.
- Strong understanding and experience with Linux operating systems.
- Recent production experience with Kubernetes (deployment and administration).
- Excellent scripting skills (at least bash and python).
- Experience with configuration management systems (preferably Ansible).
- Experience with CI/CD infrastructure and pipelines.
- Hands on experience with artifact repository managers.
- Hands on experience with containers administration and troubleshooting.
- Experience with system monitoring and logging.
- Experiencing with automation using Python or another language (or tool).
- Clear understanding of cloud paradigms (IaaS, CaaS, PaaS, microservice architectures, continuous delivery).
- The desire to build highly automated and scalable infrastructure.
- Previously practical experience of software development in previous roles such as developers, testers, or the like.
- Experience in using CI/CD tools like GitLab CI, SonarQube and JFrog Artifactory.
- Experience with infrastructure as code (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc).
- Hands-on experience with cloud providers and scalable infrastructure, in particular with AWS (EC2, ECS, RDS).
- Interest in scalability, big data, high throughput systems, high availability.
- Need to have strong interpersonal skills in order to cooperate well with many different stakeholders.
- Analytical approach and mindset.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable with many levels of stakeholders in your daily work.
- You love working with and learning new technologies and architectures.
- Good communication and people skills, in a technical or non-technical context.
- Knowledge high availability scenarios.
- A strong drive and the ability to see through tasks and projects to the end.
- Flexible approach and not afraid to propose and to implement changes
- Development opportunities, including IT, conferences, internal training, lunch & learn sessions and an individual development budget.
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
- New modern, bright and comfortable office space, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Enel-Med), fully paid Multisport pass, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Garden roof terrace, with incredible views of the city, fresh fruit in the office every day.
- Well stocked kitchens with fruit tea, honey, and lemon, foamy coffee machine, a vending machine with healthy foods and salads.
- Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, competitions with cool prizes.
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun. We dont like our colleagues to go hungry or thirsty, so events are always well catered.
- Family fun days, charity events (ask us about our scooter racing), company parties and social activities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free parking for cars, motorcycles, and bikes.
- Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all around the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, and Libya.
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.