Life moves pretty fast at William Hill we drive constant improvement in Agile Delivery capability across the business through exceptional understanding and application of Agile and DevOps product development tools, culture & techniques.
Your role in the team
As an Agile Coach, you’ll work alongside delivery and leadership teams, supporting Delivery Leads in continuously improving team capability and Product Owners/Delivery Teams in providing competitive products.
You’ll help to enable a culture of continuous improvement with the common goal to deliver valuable technology solutions rapidly, introducing innovations and challenging the status quo. You’ll teach, coach and facilitate effective Agile techniques, ceremonies and governance, with a focus on supporting the DevOps journey, to improve performance using DORA metrics.
You’ll identify organisational impediments and contribute to coordination and resolution across businesses. You’ll be a problem solver who doesn’t see barriers but challenges to overcome and solve.
You’ll support and coach colleagues in pursuit of Disciplined Agile (DA) qualifications and will drive demand for Agile knowledge using our Learning Management System, ensuring communities are guided and supported.
- Successful delivery experience (e.g. Scrum master, Delivery Lead, Technical Lead, Lead Architect, Test Lead, Release Train Lead or similar)
- CSM or similar Agile qualifications
- It would be desirable to have a coaching qualification and/or CDAC/CDAI (Certified Disciplined Agile Coach/Instructor), but this is not essential. However, we would need you to have a strong background in coaching.
- Knowledge of the Accelerate (Learning Pool) Learning Management System would be a benefit
- Agile/scaled frameworks experience (e.g. SAFe, LeSS, Nexus, DAD)
- Technical skills - Jira, servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, continual improvement, empowerment, increasing transparency, ceremonies, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing
- Passion for coaching people through their journey of continuous improvement
We are passionate about people and driving continuous improvement across the business. We welcome likeminded people who have a passion for coaching and problem solving to apply to our team.
What we offer
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal trainings, lunch and learn sessions and an individual training budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
- Brand new, bright and comfortable office in the city center with a garden roof terrace and incredible city view. Tram stop right outside the office.
- Long term flexible working practices - Our employees have the opportunity to work from home up to 80% of the time with 20% of office time built in to ensure we get some face to face collaborative team time
- Free underground parking space for cars, motorcycles and bikes.
- Great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers.
- or MyBenefit cafeteria points for employees on employment contract, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Flexible employment (B2B or Employment Contract to choose from).
- Creative rights scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, company competitions with cool prizes.
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun.
- Charity events (ask us about our scooter racing) and social activities virtual for now but we can’t wait to throw one of our famous company parties or summer picnics
William Hill in Krakow
Our office sits on Kotlarska and our brilliant building has a range of different workspaces, hangouts and breakout areas to suit your every need. Situated in the centre of Krakow next to Vistula river we’re in the heart of one of the world’s most iconic cities. There are parks everywhere, you can enjoy a walk along Planty, or go to Kociuszko Mound to admire the city from above. With plenty of culture on your doorstep, you’ll be spoilt for choice. In fact, why not have a sneak peek around our office with Street View and see if you can picture yourself here.
Join us #behind the bet
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.