- Support Delivery Leads in continuously improving team capability
- Support Product Owners and Delivery Teams in providing competitive products
- Establish relationships with Leaders to enable individual coaching where beneficial
- Actively support Acquisition & Retention and Customer Protection & Payments leadership teams
- Coach and support the DevOps journey to improve performance using DORA metrics
- Introduce innovations and challenge the status quo
- Challenge anti-patterns and behaviours not aligned to our Values and Vitals
- Showcase our values & vitals
- Foster a Lean/Agile mindset (self, team & stakeholders)
- Teach, coach and facilitate effective Agile techniques, ceremonies and governance
- Identify, organise, create, deliver, enhance education when appropriate
- Support and/or teach those colleagues in pursuit of their DA certification
- Drive and service demand for Agile knowledge using our LMS (Learning Management System)
- Guide communities’ to achieve shared, valuable outcomes
- Successful delivery leadership experience (e.g. Scrum master, delivery lead, technical lead, lead architect, test lead, release train lead)
- CSM or similar Agile qualifications.
- Variety of Agile/scaled frameworks (e.g. SAFe, LeSS, Nexus, DAD) for 5 years
- Experience in Coaching for at least 2 years
- Experience as a Scrum Master or equivalent for at least 2 years
- Good skills in Jira, servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, continual improvement, empowerment, increasing transparency, ceremonies, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing.
- Betting industry experience, DORA metrics, Jira Portfolio (Advanced Roadmaps)
- Coaching qualification and/or CDAC/CDAI (Certified Disciplined Agile Coach/Instructor)
- Accelerate (Learning Pool) Learning Management System
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
- Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds, Stockholm, Malta and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach).
- New modern, bright and comfortable office space, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Enel-Med), filly paid Multisport pass, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Garden roof terrace, with incredible views of the city, and fresh fruit in the office.
- Well stocked kitchens with fruit tea, honey and lemon, foamy coffee machine, vending machine with healthy food and salad.
- Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, competitions with cool prizes.
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun.
- We don’t like our colleagues to go hungry or thirsty, so events are always well catered.
- Family fun days, charity events (ask us about our scooter racing), company parties and social activities.
- Flexible working practices
- Excellent city centre location with a tram stop right outside the office, and free parking spaces cars, motorcycles and bikes.
- Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all round the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, and Libya.
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.