Native Product Owner
- Be the "go to" person for domain information and help the team gain access to expert stakeholders
- Provide timely information and decisions to the team
- Maintain an actionable and prioritised product backlog, of stories, defects, and other work items for the team
- Be an active participant in backlog refinement
- Co-write acceptance criteria with the team, and sign-off completed work against those criteria
- Facilitate requirements modelling sessions, including scoping, design planning, customer testing
- Educate team in the business domain and represent the team to stakeholders
- Through sprint reviews and demos ensure that we release high quality features and products to our customers
- Set and track business, customer and performance KPIs and NFR targets with the team
- Be the gateway to funding via the Product Council
- Accountable for backlog initiatives from conception, through delivery and into the customers’ hands.
- Represent the team to stakeholders and product and pro-actively communicate progress and achievements against KPIs.
- Understand and be an advocate for the product vision and how it fits into our strategic OKRS
- Contribute a genuine passion and enthusiasm for delivering excellent customer experience
- Inspire and motivate the team through a desire to succeed
- Champion and role model the importance of ongoing learning and continuous improvement
- Customer focus: Understands the customer, knows the importance of customer validation through user testing. Understands KPIs and NFRs how to identify and track. Takes time to understand and communicate the needs of end users and internal customers.
- Agile: Understands and can effectively contribute to agile rituals including, team planning sessions, refinement sessions, demos and retrospectives. Can create and review excellent user stories. Understands prioritisation and validation techniques based on customer and business value to manage a product backlog.
- Domain and technical knowledge: Not essential but preferred to demonstrate a working understanding of the online gaming industry. Essential to have product domain knowledge and wider digital trends. Can demonstrate an appreciation for the tech lifecycle and development processes.
- Product Lifecycle Management & Product Roadmap: Understands the product life-cycle stages and product performance. Can contribute to the creation of initiatives and the product council process. Is aware of competitor analysis and product market positioning. Can articulate the customer and business impact of the product.
- Vision and leadership: Understand the product strategic goals and how they fit into our broader business priorities. Shares the strategy positively with the team to build engagement and motivation. Ability to clearly articulate what is needed but trust the team to deliver the how.
- Experience of building team environments that are trusting, creative, challenging and psychologically safe.
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal trainings, lunch and learn sessions and an individual training budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
- Brand new, bright and comfortable office in the city center with a garden roof terrace and incredible city view. Tram stop right outside the office. And yes - the office remains open if you choose to use it for reasons connected with your physical or mental wellbeing.
- Free underground parking space for cars, motorcycles and bikes.
- Great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Lux Med), fully paid Multisport pass or MyBenefit cafeteria points for employees on employment contract, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Flexible employment (B2B or Employment Contract to choose from).
- Creative rights scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, company competitions with cool prizes.
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun.
- Charity events (ask us about our scooter racing) and social activities virtual for now but we can’t wait to throw one of our famous company parties or summer picnics
- Flexible working practices - in Covid-19 times we work from home. Ultimately depending on circumstances you may be able to work up to 80% of your normal working time from home.
- Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all round the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, Libya and many other countries.
Would you like to join us?
Great! Find out all about the recruitment process and see how step by step you can become a part of our Grand Parade community.
Send your resume via our website and if you’re successful, we’ll contact you via email or phone.
2. HR screen
Our Recruitment Team will arrange a call to discuss your experience and learn more about your job expectations.
3. Technical interview
The next step on the road will be phone (Skype or BlueJeans) call with one of our technical recruiters who'd like to learn more about your skills and knowledge.
4. F2F interview
...and we're almost there! The final step is meeting with Development Lead or Hiring Manager who will tell you more about what we do and will be happy to answer your questions.